After many years at the heart of the contact centre industry QPC finds that doing the right thing for customers is about creating a collaborative experience that combines brand power and best of breed technology, with expert knowledge and know-how. As such we are working with contact centres to help them take that final leap into the cloud.
Often the first step in the transition to Cloud is to turn fear on its head. There are still contact centres that are reluctant to adopt a cloud-based approach for a variety of reasons. Some believe they don’t have the resources, time or manpower to make the move. Others worry about losing business during the transition and missing out on high levels of functionality, speed, reliability, security and integration. These are exactly the reasons why those looking to move to the cloud should not be constrained by the limitations of one technology or one supplier.
At QPC, we work with some of the largest brand names in the contact centre industry such as Genesys and supplement this core infrastructure with best of breed solutions, for example, New Calabrio WFM, to leverage the customer service and operational benefits automated cloud-based solutions can deliver. Like all good resellers, we work closely with customers to deliver a tailored solution that overcomes their business challenges, meets operational needs, delivers on expectations for functionality and performance and adjusts to their own levels of in-house experience. We also work with customers to ensure widespread adoption of the new system internally with minimal effort and training. If this isn’t your experience then here are five reasons to take another look at the cloud and how to make the move.
5 reasons to think cloud with a value-added reseller
Don’t let fear stop you from moving to the cloud. It’s time to find the right partner who can help you every step of the way. Here are 5 things to look out for:
- One-stop shop – the ideal reseller should be able to accommodate an organisation’s complete contact centre and resource management requirements from an initial needs analysis through to final implementation and ongoing support.
- A consultative approach – this involves the reseller taking the customer on a complete journey towards the perfect contact centre. This process begins by understanding any challenges, talking through the common pain points of migration, looking at funding and ROI to creating a workable, realistic migration plan that protects critical data and minimises the impact on the overall business.
- Dedicated in-house skills and resources – effective resellers harness the best technology from a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to match the specific requirements of a customer’s migration plan. Their strength lies in explaining the benefits of the cloud and simplifying the whole migration process by applying in-depth knowledge and experience to new customer implementations. For example, QPC has its own resident New Calabrio WFM and Genesys PureCloud expert who can share their deep understanding of how today’s Cloud technology can motivate employees, improve customer experience and optimise contact centre performance.
- Agility – look for a reseller that offers the best of both worlds. Unencumbered by the silo mentality of larger matrix organisations, with even more complicated P&L structures choose a partner with a dedicated team that has the drive and shared vision to come up with creative customer solutions quickly and cost-effectively. What is more, the team should bring together the best technology that the industry has to offer combined with a personalised, consultative approach that delivers excellent results for small to medium sized contact centres without deep pockets and unlimited in-house resources.
- R&D for real-world scenarios – with access to the world’s largest brands who often devote significant amounts of their research and development spend developing innovative technology based on customer feedback, resellers such as QPC can tap into this resource to deliver cloud solutions that are meaningful, relevant and work first-time around.
What’s stopping you from moving to the cloud? Here are just a few good reasons to take the final leap of faith – simplified IT, the ability to scale up and down as required, automatic back-ups and disaster recovery, faster ROI and added agility through seamless integration to HR, payroll systems and CRM solutions to automate critical contact centre processes.